Jen has your cosmetic tattoos covered
Jen has always been artistic and loves making people feel good about themselves. She took those passions and attended Blanche MacDonald (Global Makeup Program) in 2010, from there she has worked on music videos, fashion shows, photoshoots, freelance and has worked at MAC cosmetics since 2014. In 2012 she expanded her talents and attended Biotouch Canada (Cosmetic Tattooing Course), there she mastered the skills of microblading, lip blush, lip liner, eyeliner and freckles as a semi permanent option for clients. Jen has been working with the wonderful team at Black Rabbit since 2016 and is ecstatic she can help people feel confident and beautiful.
MICROBLADING & SEMI PERMANENT MAKEUP FEES & POLICIES
Please note that some of our fees and services have increased due to the overwhelming Personal Protective Equipment and protocols given to us through WorkSafeBC and Fraser Health BC.
TOUCHUPS & SPOT TESTS:
Note: all touchups are suggested to be performed within 10 months post-procedure. After 10 months Touchup Fees increase.
Note: all services have an additional PPE cost of $2.68
Beauty Mark $150
Eyeliner Top $300
Eyeliner Top/Bottom $400
Spot Test $50 (will be applied as a deposit if appointment is booked within 2 weeks following spot test)
Consultation Fee $25 (will be applied to deposit if appointment is booked in)
1st Touchup $50 (within 10 months of procedure date otherwise it will default to the annual touchup fee)
Annual Touchup Fee $250 (Any time after 10 months of procedure date)
Additional touchups $150 (are any other touchups requested by client on top of 1st touchup and/or Annual Touchup)
please see our polices below
Book in with jen for your cosmetic tattoos
send her an message and she will get back to you to book your consultation
- A 30-minute consultation is required prior to having the microblading service at no extra cost. If you would like to schedule a separate consultation or a Numbing spot test prior to your scheduled procedure, then a $25 fee will apply.
- A touch up is encouraged 6-8 weeks later. Touchups are $50 unless they are over 10 weeks post procedure in which case the touchup fee will default to $150.
- A $100 Deposit fee is required to schedule your microblading but will be applied toward your final total. This is non-refundable as we are reserving a large time slot especially for you.
- A small $2.68 PPE Fee will be added to any session including consultations to cover the cost of added materials required by WorkSafeBC to perform the service. If additional masks are needed during your session, then an additional cost will be adjusted of $1.11.
- Please do not book this appointment if you are not 100% sure that you want to have this procedure done! It is okay to take your time to think about it! Please feel free to contact your technician via email with any questions or concerns you have prior to booking email@example.com
- If you do book the appointment and cancel for any reason, your deposit fee will NOT be refunded.
- We understand that schedules sometimes change. If you need to reschedule your microblading appointment for any reason, you may keep your deposit on the appointment if we are given 78 hours’ notice. If we do not have 78 hours’ notice, we will unfortunately need to collect another $100 deposit to schedule another session, as a short notice rescheduling does not give us enough time to fill the spot and the microblading artist loses money.
- Scheduled appointments for the touch up procedure require 48 hours’ notice for cancellation or rescheduling! The touch up fee of $50 is ONLY applicable when performed within 10 weeks after the initial session. Outside 10 weeks, or if appointments are missed, an additional charge will be applied in the amount of $150.
- I acknowledge that I have read and fully understand the policies.
- I understand that if I cancel this appointment, I will not get the $100 deposit fee back.
- I understand that if I need to reschedule the appointment, I need to give a minimum of 5 business days’ notice, otherwise I will be required to pay an additional $100 deposit fee to re-book the appointment.
A deposit will also be forfeited in full in case of:
- I cancel or reschedule an appointment without giving any notice
- I arrive more than 15 minutes late to a tattoo appointment
- I fail to reschedule a new appointment within 30 days of a cancelled appointment
- I arrive to an appointment without completing all my documentation provided prior to my session
- I reschedule my appointment more than two times in a row
- I show up to my appointment drunk, intoxicated, sun burnt or sick
If you have any questions regarding the policies one of the staff can explain them to you.