Prior to Your Appointment
Included in this email is documents that you will need to review, digitally sign and email back before your appointment including:
- Medical release form
- Deposit agreement from
- Covid-19 related medical form
- Additional Engineering control information & guidelines (below)
If you can’t access our link provided, please respond to this email with your answers to the questions below.
If you answer YES to any of the following you will NOT be permitted into the studio for your appointment today. It is important for you to complete this information and send it back to us before your appointment today:
1) Have you traveled outside of the country within 14 days? If so, please specify what specific criteria you have followed in doing so.
2) Do you have a fever, cough, running nose, or are experiencing fatigue?
3) Have you or anyone you have direct contact with tested positive for COVID-19?
Please attach a photo of your Government Issued Identification back to this email email@example.com. If you are not able to attach a photo to this email, then please remember to bring your ID with you to your appointment.
In the event we need to reschedule your appointment due to illness, there will be no deposit penalty. But if you do NOT let your artist know that you cannot attend your appointment then your deposit will be absorbed.
Please do not bring or invite guests or visitors with you. They will not be permitted in the studio. Pets are also not allowed in the studio.
Please limit personal items to a minimum. Only bring essential items with you to your appointment. Once your session is complete please remove all your belongings before exiting the Studio.
Food and drink are permitted but must be contained and stored in your personal belongings bin (bin will be provided upon entry). Access to food will be limited and consumed only in the lobby area.
If you have medical related questions or develop symptoms after your appointment, please notify your artist immediately via email.
Avoid shaking hands or hugging; instead, offer a non-contact greeting.
Upon Arrival to Your Appointment
- For the safety of our all our Artists and their clients, please notify your artist prior if you have or will be traveling to your upcoming appointment from outside the country so that we can postpone your appointment until the boarder restrictions have been lifted and we have all had time to be fully vaccinated. Please refer to International Travellers if you aren’t familiar with the recent BC Restrictions to be sure that you are in compliance with Canadian restrictions.
- We no longer have a waiting room so please call the studio or ring the doorbell, (604)-917-0262, to let your artist know you have arrived. Your artist will let you in when they are ready. While you wait, please maintain 2-meters distance from others around you.
- Once inside the studio, we have provided masks for your convenience and our safety
- A guide and station to sanitize your hands thoroughly as soon as you enter the studio.
- If you have not already sent a copy of your Government Issued Identification you may be asked to present it to your artist.
- Masks continue to be mandatory in the studio. If you forget yours, we will provide them for you at the front desk. Disposable masks will be changed in the studio when moist or damp. This practice will ensure the masks are working in their optimum state.
- You will be asked to put your personal belongings into a labelled plastic storage bin inside the studio located in the lobby area where they will stay for the remainder of your visit at the studio. These plastic bins will be sanitized between each use by your artist.
Parking & Transit Arrivals:
We are located at:
3246 St. Johns Street,
Port Moody, B.C. Canada
is located to the South & West of the studio located in the front & side of the building. Additional Parking is also available to the West side across St. Johns street. All street parking has a 4-hour limit, but our consumers will not get ticketed. On the off chance that you receive a parking violation, please give us the ticket and we will take care of it for you.
Please note that there is no parking in Brew Street Pub next door.
- Buses Heading West can get let off at the Westbound St. Johns St @ Clearview Dr. which is located directly in front of the studio.
- Buses Heading East can get let off at the Eastbound St. Johns St @ Clearview Dr. which is located across St. Johns Street outside of our studio.
- Skytrain heading East or West using the Millennium Line can use the Inlet Centre Station Exit and is a 2-minute walk West from our studio.
- Westcoast Express heading East or West can get off at Moody Center Station which is located about 5 blocks West of the Studio.
Artist and Environment Safety Practices
- The maximum capacity of the shop will be 6 people (3 artists, 3 clients) in the studio at any time.
- There will be a minimum of two meters between all service/operational stations.
- You and your artist will wear a mask to prevent from potential contamination for the duration of your appointment.
- Ventilation will remain increased throughout the studio to maintain fresh airflow.
- The front door will remain closed for the duration of the workday to decrease airborne contamination within the studio and limit foot traffic to maintain 50% capacity.
- Cleanliness and sanitation guidelines and procedure signage will be clearly marked throughout the studio, bathroom and procedure areas.
- Social distancing areas of potential congestion will also be marked. As you move through the studio please be aware of your surroundings and others moving through the space.
- We will be sanitizing high touch surfaces regularly.
Please comply with our guidelines by maintaining frequent hand washing & sanitization while in the studio.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Debit & Cash. For your convenience we have also increased our Interac TAP options for your touchless transaction convenience up to $250. Please use the TAP option when available. Most TAP cards have a low limit. You may need to call your bank to allow for a larger TAP limit. We ask you to sanitize your hands prior to and after use of our terminal.